Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need to lose weight. Struggling to get started

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Need to lose weight. Struggling to get started

At one time I weighed 150lbs at five foot six. Best shape of my life; I had to be, I was in the military. It mattered to me to be fit. I wish I’d have kept up with it when I got out, but I didn’t and today I weigh 200lbs.

I’ve tried working out and I just can’t seem to make myself do it. I’ve tried changing eating habits and that proves to be quite stressful. To be fair, I have two teenagers who will not tolerate healthy eating. I just… want to MOVE but I can’t seem to yet. To get up and do something, anything at all to get this damn weight off. Seems the fight in me died. Every time I try, I just feel like what’s the point?

Now, I’m not whining to whine… see, when I was much younger and far more arrogant and stupid, I made fun of overweight people. I couldn’t understand how they couldn’t lose the weight. And now? I’m sorry I ever did that. Not because I’m fat, but because I grew up and realized… a lot of things. I was an asshole. And these last few years I’ve come to understand part of the issue: Low energy, low self image, low motivation, depression… it’s all a big ball of nastiness.

I’m gonna try again. I’m going to try to ignore the demon that tells me I can’t, tells me I’m not good enough, tells me there’s no point to it because I’ll just give up again… tells me I’m a loser.

submitted by /u/PhunkyMunky76
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/odg397/need_to_lose_weight_struggling_to_get_started/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...