Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Has anyone experienced this?

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Has anyone experienced this?

Changed your diet, worked out and STILL gained weight?

I have been working out 4-5 days a week at the gym. My diet has also done a 180. In the past 3 weeks I have been eating clean and healthy: fruits, vegetables, nuts, salads, 200 cal or less protein bars and shakes. No rice, no fries, no bread, no pasta. I do eat meat and fish, but I don't over do it. I guess the only form of cheating from this I've done is one pack of my protein bars are 210 calories. I eat ONE a day for lunch along with some fruit and nuts. With that said, I do not count calories. I just make sure that the foods I select are low. However, I do not count daily because it is annoying. I used to do it with a food scale and I don't remember seeing any real results from that.

Well now, I have GAINED 2lbs in the past 3 weeks. I have not lost a lick of weight. I am 175lbs. I fluctuated between 160-165 lbs before quarantine. I am trying to lose all the weight I gained and then some, but I feel like I just wasted the last 3 weeks of my life in the gym. My goal is 125-130lbs. I'd to fluctuate there one day. This goal is very unrealistic, I know, but it's still my goal. I'll be busting my butt in the gym this week again, but what the hell will that do for me? Is 3 weeks too early to see a change? Am I being dramatic? Has anyoen else experienced this? Is it my diet? Should I just count calories again? Ugh so many questions. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Please no shaming. Be nice. Thank you.

submitted by /u/dulceariel
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/odngvq/has_anyone_experienced_this/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...