Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Keeping up motivation? (Highest SW: 308lbs, CW: 219.4lbs, GW: 182lbs, 88.8lbs lost)

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Keeping up motivation? (Highest SW: 308lbs, CW: 219.4lbs, GW: 182lbs, 88.8lbs lost)

Hello, long time lurker (25F)! Since 2014 I have been on and off losing weight and I always get to the weight I'm at now and my motivation dwindles. I've realised this time round that there are a few progress related factors which could be affecting my motivation. This includes people noticing I have lost weight and lots of non scale victories (sitting in different positions, my stomach not being in the way, feeling the bones in my knees press against each other when laying on my side, amongst others). These make it obvious that my body has changed and I'm super happy about it! Also being so close to my next two goals of losing 100lbs and then being under 200lbs. It seems to be that when I am starting to become happy with progress, I find it much more difficult to keep doing what I'm doing and it 'doesn't matter as much' if I indulge since the changes are there.

I have been doing CICO which works extremely well for me and most of my weight has been lost through diet alone, and in the last couple of months I have started swimming 3-4 times a week for 45 minutes. I know how to lose weight and how to do the things that will lead to weight loss, but motivation is really letting me down! I do also have a history of binge eating which is a factor although I'm physically not capable of eating what I would consider to be a binge anymore (I can maybe eat 5000 calories in one sitting now where it used to be 10k+) but the emotional aspect is still there.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated?

submitted by /u/caffeinequeen271
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/odin5v/keeping_up_motivation_highest_sw_308lbs_cw/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...