Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: New Year, Better Me

Sunday, January 3, 2021

New Year, Better Me

(F22 5'1 SW:161lbs CW:139lbs GW:120lbs)

So the first time I posted on this subreddit I was feeling pretty worried over the rate of my weight loss. (I am on a Low Carb diet along with doing Intermittent Fasting & regular exercise [Cardio & Resistance]) I thought that I was going too slow since I kept seeing a lotta people in this subreddit who lost the same amount of weight I lost in just a month as compared to me who took several months. Anyways, after posting my worries and getting the encouragement I needed I made sure to stick to my journey and wouldn't you know it, I started to see the changes those "measly" 10lbs had on my body.

Clothes that barely fit before are now loose on me and those that fit perfectly now dwarf my body. Not to mention that the weight loss as helped with my overall health as well. Like with my hormones since I had PCOS for how many years now and has always experienced utterly painful cramps during periods, the weight loss and overall healthier eating habits and exercise has made it so that for the first time in years I didn't experience cramps that made me feels like I wanna die during my last period. My own self-confidence also got a huge boost as well because when I see myself now, I can't help but think that the me that I am now is all because I finally decided to shut up and actually get things done instead of saying that I'll do it later or next year.

Though I still have halfway to go, I'm more than happy to be entering the new year 20lbs down with just half a year of consistency and discipline.

Starting is always difficult and sticking with it even moreso, but we'll get there. It doesn't matter how long it takes us to reach our goals, what matters is that we did our best to reach for them. The you that decided to stand up and fight is already a hundred times better than the one that decided to never even try.

submitted by /u/Relationship_Silent
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kphdqt/new_year_better_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...