Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: New weight loss journey and I need help with accountability and consistency.

Sunday, January 3, 2021

New weight loss journey and I need help with accountability and consistency.

Hello everyone! I am a first time poster and trying to start my weight loss journey again, so I guess I’ll start off with my stats. I’m a 26yo female who’s 5’6” and I weigh nearly 400lbs. I’m embarrassed and terrified of how unhealthy I have become, and I am ready to make the change to better my life.

I do not have a huge group of friends or a huge family support system to walk beside me in this journey. The one person I do have is my husband, and he is absolutely the most encouraging and supportive person ever, but I am worried that will not be enough. As much as he encourages me and supports me he has a tendency to not hold me accountable, because he would rather make me happy than upset me by holding me accountable. I know that this is not his fault at all and I really need to learn to hold myself accountable, but when you’ve been so unhealthy for so long its hard to make consistent changes for the better without some kind of support/accountability.

I’m ready to make this change in my life, but I’m afraid that without a big community, accountability partners, or something along those lines that I will fail. I don’t want to fail, so I guess my questions to all of you is:

How do you hold yourself accountable and stay consistent in your journey?

I apologize for the rambling post, and I’m looking to hear from you all!

submitted by /u/tatertot_818
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kpfkql/new_weight_loss_journey_and_i_need_help_with/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...