Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Man, soda addiction is real, huh?

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Man, soda addiction is real, huh?

Working on taking a month off soda to try to get myself over a plateau. In the past, when I tried, I had really high stress jobs that required a lot of energy and soda was my main source of caffeine, so I attributed that to the crankiness I felt when I tried to quit soda in the past. Here I am on Day 3 and I feel craaaaaaappy. My head hurts, I’m low energy, I have insane cravings. I had some tea and some coffee yesterday and today respectively and that didn’t do it so I know it isn’t caffeine. I have been eating slightly more because I am hungrier so I know it isn’t calorie deficiency. I’m drinking a lot of lemon propel interspersed with water so I know I’m not thirsty.

My resolve is stronger than ever now that I know how crappy this is but man I had no idea. Hopefully once I start seeing some movement on the scale, I’ll get a little boost.

submitted by /u/Jasmotron3k
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kpvqdz/man_soda_addiction_is_real_huh/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...