Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just had a surprising epiphany

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Just had a surprising epiphany

So I'm one of those weirdos that looks at fitspo on Tumblr. I know it's not the healthiest habit but I'm good at spotting photoshop jobs and know that every photo has been taken at the optimum angle, with good lighting and then had the skin smoothed to make it appear perfect and pore free. Sadly I do see some comments under obviously edited photos declaring a physically impossible physique 'perfection'. I just look at strong, fit girls being rad for motivation and it really works for me. There are great recipes on there too.

If you're still with me, on to the actual epiphany. I was looking at this one fine girl with a perfect booty and the thought crossed my mind 'I wish I could have her body'.

Immediately after I imagined waking up with a new body as I have thousands of times before. But then I realised that's not what I want. That would be a disappointment. When I make it to my goal I want my body to have earned it. I want to train it to do incredible things and finally make it my friend.

I no longer want a magic fix. I'm really ready to do the work.

submitted by /u/IlexAquafolium
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kpdcbo/just_had_a_surprising_epiphany/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...