Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I can’t destroy my body anymore

Saturday, January 2, 2021

I can’t destroy my body anymore

I’ve always been heavy. Since I was 9 Ive been overweight and now that I’m 33 I am now at 347 lbs which could be the heaviest I’ve been. This quarantine has done a number on why were already bad habits and has pushed my drinking to a point that I am concerned I’m an alcoholic and any sense of control over my food choice has gone completely out the window.

On New Years Eve my right foot swelled up to the point that I can barely walk, I’m not sure if it’s gout (like I’ve had in the past) a stress fracture or a torn ligament but now I am hobbling around the house and can’t even put a shoe on.

I had already planned on starting this year off right and while I’m disappointed that I can’t go out on more walks like I wanted this has been a reminder that what I’m doing to my body could possibly damage it beyond repair someday. I want to be healthy for my family fiancé and future children. I want to be able to participate in activities and not feel embarrassed when I can’t even go on a walk without being out of breath. I’m tired of people worrying about my health. I just want to be able to live. For real for once instead of hiding behind all of this self destruction with food and alcohol. I’m hoping that I have the willpower and discipline to finally be consistent this time but this is how I’m feeling right now.

submitted by /u/elektrofone
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kpf4fr/i_cant_destroy_my_body_anymore/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...