Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: i stuck to a calorie deficit over vacation!!

Saturday, January 2, 2021

i stuck to a calorie deficit over vacation!!

i posted on here almost 2 weeks ago deciding to lose weight, and while I haven’t been able to weigh myself yet for the past week i’ve been trying to stick to an approx 500 cal daily deficit-and I did! i let myself be a little flexible since it was over the holidays and I spent the past 5 days traveling with friends to go snowboard.

this is the first time i’ve tried to lose weight outside of having an eating disorder and i’m gluten free now as well, so being able to stick to it while surrounded by friends and alcohol and limited food options just made me super proud.

i’m heading back to school tomorrow and i can’t wait to keep it up! thanks for the feedback on my last post, happy new year!

submitted by /u/gabwilds
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kpe7r7/i_stuck_to_a_calorie_deficit_over_vacation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...