Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I've been casually losing weight since quarantine as boredom led to treadmilling. I want to get serious about this and become legitimately in shape, but don't know where to begin until gyms open back up.

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

I've been casually losing weight since quarantine as boredom led to treadmilling. I want to get serious about this and become legitimately in shape, but don't know where to begin until gyms open back up.

M21, 6'0", SW: 258, CW: 225, GW: 180

I was decently in shape in high school as basketball and football had mandatory workouts that, along with practices, kept me at around a decently built 200. After going to college, my workout source of high school sports obviously stopped and I never picked up going to the gym. I ballooned pretty linearly over 2-3 years to the peak of 258 and realized in February that it was getting pretty bad. I started trying to eat better, but with the pandemic I was back at my parents' house with a treadmill and was able to dive into it a bit more.

However, I haven't been losing much belly fat and did some research to find that lower calory counts and some cardio can lose you weight, but it's not really the best to truly get fit as a lot of the weight is muscle breakdown or something (don't quote me on that). So a lot of sources said strength training is better for that, but without a gym I'm sorta a fish out of water. I looked for some apps, none of the top ones seemed helpful. I looked for some websites, but the search results were mostly clickbaity slideshows. My equipment is a yoga mat and I wanted to know if anyone has a good website or personal regimen or anything that is good for losing belly fat.

submitted by /u/Technically_Can_Hear
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/igpxaf/ive_been_casually_losing_weight_since_quarantine/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...