Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: MY JEANS FIT A SIZE SMALLER

Friday, August 28, 2020

MY JEANS FIT A SIZE SMALLER

I remember buying a few American Eagle Outfitter jeans in a size 14 last year. Today, I fit into a size 12 (even a bit loose)! I got so excited I immediately took a lot of pictures and snapchats to share my excitement. My friends didn’t really celebrate with me, so I’m sharing it here :)

I wish I could tell you how I lost some weight. I always had a bad relationship with food (binges, secretive eating etc.), but after going through a breakup this really changed. I lost my confidence and decided to see how my emotions respond to food. If I eat crappy food or I binge, I feel really negative and sad afterwards. If I eat healthy and go for a walk, I feel confident and positive. After this realization, the choices became easier to make. I don’t restrict myself, I just listen to how I’m responding to my own choices.

I understand that size 12 jeans is still not a healthy weight for me, and not the size I would prefer to shop in. But every small NSV is one to celebrate! Today, I’m proud of myself!

submitted by /u/glen_cocoo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/iiiuz5/my_jeans_fit_a_size_smaller/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...