Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Today I cried when I looked in the mirror

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Today I cried when I looked in the mirror

26M 6'3 SW 365 CW 230 GW?

I've shed tears looking at my body image before, but this time was different. I remember times in my past when I was disgusted with what I saw, times when I didn't realize how bad and unhealthy I have gotten, yet couldn't get any motivation to change my habbits permanently.

I've been fat my entire life, I was always the fat one of any group. At one point In my life I was convinced that was just the way it was, and the way it was always going to be. But it didn't turn out that way. Today I Cried because I noticed something I've never seen before. I've still got a decent amount of fat to lose, but there is only what I can describe as an athletic core.

I've never pictured myself as an athletic skinny type and seeing a glimpse of that has been unreal. This has been years in the making, and it is a beautiful thing.

submitted by /u/Scrigglywigglies
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ihghzu/today_i_cried_when_i_looked_in_the_mirror/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...