Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I measure body fat percentage properly?

Sunday, August 30, 2020

How do I measure body fat percentage properly?

Hello r/loseit!

As many would know to ensure a proper weight loss it is important to take measurements of different markers over time such as weight, waist circumference and body composition (fat and muscle percentage).

So I have been measuring every week all these markers in my journey to get better health. But I always have issues with fat percentage. for example, I measured recently 24% in the morning, and again on the evening it was 28%. I am not sure if my device is not good or if I should measure on certain conditions. I have realized that if I drink a lot of water the percentage goes down also. So how do you properly measure fat percentage?

submitted by /u/emanresu_n1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ij9zsj/how_do_i_measure_body_fat_percentage_properly/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...