Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: For me

Monday, August 31, 2020

For me

Hey everyone! I first started my weight loss journey July of last year. I have since lost 80 pounds! I still have probably at least 20 more to go until I’m at a “normal” weight. And for the first time in YEARS I’m at overweight instead of obese!

I lost weight by counting calories, IF and OMAD. I did some running in the beginning but I only seriously started exercising in January.

I’ve been maintaining since June at about 179 and today I decided I’m going to push myself to get back into becoming healthier. Originally I didn’t have a goal set, I just wanted to look better. I wanted to feel better. And I do, but I’m still not 100% comfortable with my body yet.

The reason I stopped losing weight is because my fiancĂ© didn’t “approve” of it. I remember standing in the kitchen feeling so confident in a size 14 pair of jeans (that were slightly loose!) after being in a tight 18 for over a year when he told me I looked sick. It crushed me. Not once In a whole year did he compliment me on my weight loss. He only picked at me saying things like “you know I like bigger girls” “your butt used to be so much bigger” “you don’t look the same” “your thighs are too small” “you need to gain more weight”. I felt every single one of those insults. I stopped losing weight. I stopped eating healthily. I stopped caring. I thought maybe if I just stayed at that weight he’d come around.

But today, after finding out that he has been cheating on me (with bigger women actually) Today, I restart. For me. For my health, for my confidence. For me.

So here’s to day one, again.

submitted by /u/heymegsss
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ikd5ob/for_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...