Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Wish me luck Loseit

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Wish me luck Loseit

I've struggled with my weight forever, but recently my wife an I have been going for walks and I've started cooking more and weighing our food, which are all good habits even if I still snack too much. I'm currently about 270 after dropping down to 240 a few years ago. One of my big struggles is staying motivated to exercise. I get bored quickly and stop, so going outside for walks really helps me because by the time I'm bored I still need to turn around and come home.

On Facebook tonight I saw an ad for a virtual challenge from Conqueror Events to go around the Ring of Kerry, 124 miles. I can set whatever timeframe I want, so I picked 20 weeks and I hope to beat that. The main challenge for me will just be to stay motivated enough to not quit after a few weeks. I really want the cool medal they give you as my little goblin brain loves collecting shiny things. I think this will be better motivation for my walking than calling myself a useless fat ass in my head, which is what got me started walking a couple weeks ago. Wish me luck everyone!

submitted by /u/joec85
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ihe2pa/wish_me_luck_loseit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...