Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Down 30lbs!

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Down 30lbs!

So, I was diagnosed with ADHD (inattentive) a couple months ago got on medication. I never knew that the biggest part of my inability to diet an stop drinking sugary stuff was because of this, I was completely lost and never could commit to anything diet wise and every time I ever kicked soda I had the absolute worst headaches.

Little over a month ago (or close to it) I stopped cold turkey, been keeping my diet around 1500-1600 calories and eating lean and meeting my protein macros. I've been walking more, being mindful of what I eat however I still do eat out and have fast food.

That being said, I don't eat out 2x-3x a day getting a giant soda every time. I miss Dr. Pepper, I miss soda but at the same time I don't miss with what made me addicted to it.

The only time I weighed myself was at my doctors every two weeks, I knew I was still losing weight because I was fitting in smaller clothes.. I've gone from 5xlt to a 3xlt (a little tight in the belly area) and from a 52 pant size to a 48.

Found an scale in my closet, hopped on it and immediately made it error out as it screamed past 400lbs. I was like how the hell did I manage to gain 20+ lbs in two weeks? Luckily I did some reading and didn't know scales could become uncalibrated. I pulled the batteries, weighed something I knew the exact weight of and hopped back on, boom it read 383.6lbs down from 395 two weeks ago.

submitted by /u/Gojira707
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ij2nmx/down_30lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...