Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hello, my friends!

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Hello, my friends!

Wasssaaaapppp

Hello, my friends!

A couple of days ago, I saw one video from team body project on youtube, it pops up on my recommended list and I thought at that time maybe I should lose weight, maybe this is the sign, so I tried the work out routine, which is 30mins long, but I manage to only last for 10mins, haha

Day after day I manage to last longer than the previous day, now I can last like 20-25mins, it's very hard for me haha! and then last night, I manage to jog/walk for 50mins alternating between walking and jogging, maybe it's not much, but it is a huge achievement for me, woop wooop

And so I thought maybe I can step a little further by managing or improving my diet, so here is my question.

Is it ok to eat 2 hard-boiled eggs for breakfast every day? my usual breakfast is egg/chicken/beef sandwich which I buy from the local restaurant near my work.

What should I eat for dinner? I usually eat instant noodles with bread since it's easy to make or buy chicken from a local restaurant, or fried chicken from KFC, I prefer the easiest preparing method since I don't know how to cook and I am living alone.

Thank you friends!

weight: 130kg-150kg my estimate

height: 5'8ft / 173cm

submitted by /u/kair24
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ihhnu5/hello_my_friends/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...