Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The Power of Mindful Eating

Sunday, August 30, 2020

The Power of Mindful Eating

I’m currently at my highest weight after battling eating disorders, diets galore, two week long water fasts, and things I’ve even forgotten I’ve tried. I’ve lost weight twice by purging cause attempts at a healthy weight loss felt impossible. My emotional addiction to food always felt like a mountain I just couldn’t climb.

I didn’t see this anywhere but suddenly one day I decided to eat thoughtfully. I’m sure this is a thing on the internet but it was the first time I experienced something like that. I’m studying medicine, so I started to be mindful of how I chewed, how I digested, and what nutrients I was consuming. I automatically started eating smaller portions. It doesn’t feel forced. I’m not constantly thinking about having small portions but I’m automatically doing it.

This material might not be new but it was a revelation to me. So, if I can even help one person, I’m happy! It’s the first time in my life that I actually believe I can do it.

submitted by /u/Rainavi
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ijnrdw/the_power_of_mindful_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...