Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 8 week weight loss plateau, water weight?

Sunday, August 30, 2020

8 week weight loss plateau, water weight?

For 4 weeks I had the cleanest, healthiest diet in my life. Fruits, vegetables, lean meats, yogurt, vitamins. No carbs no salt. I did over 15,000 steps a day, cardio, and weight training. Tons of water. No weight loss. At all.

I read some good evidence that the body will hold onto weight if there is a significant calories deficient for an extended period and that taking a week or two break (eating to maintain) will kick off weight loss again. I did this. No weight loss.

2 weeks of 20,000+ steps a day with less extreme diet (but still significant deficit). No weight loss.

Last year I lost 40 lbs. I know how to count calories. I know how to exercise. I’m only 25. My hormones are fine. I’ve never gone this long without weight loss and I’m getting impatient. Am I just holding onto water?? How do I break this?

submitted by /u/threetinefork
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ijr75e/8_week_weight_loss_plateau_water_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...