Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to maintain weight?

Saturday, August 29, 2020

How to maintain weight?

Hey. So I’m not sure if this is the subreddit for my question, but I’m currently trying to gain weight and I’m stressed about the time when I will need to maintain my weight. The reason I am stressed is due to the fact I use something like protein shakes but with the emphasis on calories, which basically covers up almost half of my daily calories.

My plan is to stop drinking those shakes once I get to the desired weight, but once I will stop drinking those shakes I will need to eat the missing calories. Problem is, currently at least, I don’t feel like eating enough to cover those calories (got something like 15kg left for my goal).

The idea in my head is to slowly decrease the amount of shakes I drink in a day. Currently I drink three of those shakes in a day, so should I slowly decrease it to two shakes a day and then one and then zero? If I do that, and force myself to eat to cover those calories will the eating become a habit and won’t be forceful anymore? Or would I still have the same low appetite even with those extra 15kg on me? Thanks.

submitted by /u/SMgaming
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/iip3u4/how_to_maintain_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...