Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Would you rather have a belly ache from overeating or undereating?

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Would you rather have a belly ache from overeating or undereating?

I sorta had this epiphany today while on a bike ride. Last night, I suddenly was feeling so ravenous. There was no way I was actually hungry.. it's just that the cravings kicked in, and I eventually gave in. The hunger didn't really feel awful or anything, but the belly ache after a bowl of ice cream? Ugh, it HURT. It felt like I ate a rock.

But because of that, I just had that realization today that if my stomach is going to hurt either way, why do I want it to hurt? And now I really need to try to keep that in my head. I need to remember what junk food does to me now. I need to remember that a little hunger is okay and probably programmed into me from a lifetime of no restrictions, but eating that junk food now and overeating it in general, isn't even remotely worth what it does to me. It doesn't help me reach my goals, not does it solve anything. I just hope this thought might help it click for someone else, too!

submitted by /u/kitty_767
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ihbf5d/would_you_rather_have_a_belly_ache_from/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...