Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Shout out to Old Navy’s return flexibility! Made buying better fitting clothes all the better!

Friday, August 28, 2020

Shout out to Old Navy’s return flexibility! Made buying better fitting clothes all the better!

I’ve almost reached my goal weight of 150! (F26 5ft6 SW: 183, CW: 157)

Recently I’ve had to do some shopping and buy a few new things that fit better (which is definitely a good thing but also stressful)

Two months ago I bought two new dresses from Old Navy sized Large and wore them each maybe once or twice but haven’t had an occasion since. Well I went through my closet and realized that these two new dresses and 2 other shirts were way too big. I was disappointed because it felt like a waste of money now. (The shirts still had tags too!) But I went to Old Navy and asked if I could exchange them for different sizes even though it was way past the 45 days and the tags were taken off the dresses... they said yes!! And even offered just a full refund vs store credit. I happily re-ordered the dresses in a size medium and can’t wait to get them!

I know this might not be a typical post, but for anybody out there feeling distraught with their wardrobe, try checking your store’s return flexibility when you get end up going down to size and have those “only wore it once” items that feel like a waste.

submitted by /u/lolatheaudi
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/iihij5/shout_out_to_old_navys_return_flexibility_made/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...