Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: When your partner gets on the bandwagon

Friday, August 28, 2020

When your partner gets on the bandwagon

I want to preface this post by saying that I love that my partner is getting more intentional about his health. I am 100% supportive and I'm excited to see how his health journey and mine will benefit us individually and as a couple.

That said...

He joined a weight loss app recently. And he's been talking about it for the past 24 hours. Im fascinated by this stuff - not only the biology of it all but the psychological aspect (emotional eating is a big hurdle for me)...so I totally don't mind. But it does make me laugh and get a little irritated when I hear him tell me things that not only do I know but that I've told him before. Like, he was talking about nutritional density and the idea that a 100 cal of carrots will be more filling than 100 cal of gummy bears. And outwardly I'm like "yeah - it's crazy!" But inside I'm like "duh I've said this to you for before!"

Is it just a male quality to have to be the authority on everything?!

Lol end rant

submitted by /u/cass2769
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ihyp7v/when_your_partner_gets_on_the_bandwagon/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...