Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It’s hard not to be overwhelmed

Thursday, August 27, 2020

It’s hard not to be overwhelmed

I’m struggling with losing weight I’ve lost 20 lbs in 26 days. To whom who may think this is a lot I weight 384 lbs and I use to weigh 430. I hate being fat so I started eating right. Well with that I started to track my food and calories and carbs and everything that goes along with it. Now I can’t even find happiness in eating. Every meal the same small portion of food and water I cut all sugars out of my diet as well. I’m just unhappy and to top it all off I live in Arizona and today it was 110 Fahrenheit so it’s hard to work out unless it’s really early in the morning or late at night and both are bad times to go out in my neighborhood (I live in a bad part of town) plus my dad shits on me every step of the way. And sometimes I feel like he try’s sabotaging me he’ll get really good food and get me something really unhealthy or the exact opposite he’ll get food for him and my girlfriend and say oh your eating healthy now and rub it in my face. I’m starting to become really depressed. I just wanna talk to someone thank you for your time in reading this I appreciate it a lot and I apologize for my grammar

submitted by /u/uglyg1nger
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ihi0bz/its_hard_not_to_be_overwhelmed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...