Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Do steps matter ?

Friday, August 28, 2020

Do steps matter ?

Hello. I am a very anxious person and I just realized I took 30,000 steps today without leaving the house. I am constantly pacing, I don’t sit to watch tv or anything, in fact the only time I sit or lay down is when I go to sleep.

I know the energy level used isn’t the same as being outside because the terrain is all flat indoors, but I don’t pace slowly, I pace at a relatively brisk pace.

Am I burning a significant amount of calories or is it pretty trivial and I shouldn’t worry too much about it?

I eat 1,200 calories a day and my watch says I burned 1,100 calories today. If that’s true I only technically ate 100 calories so that can’t be right.

Anyone know?

submitted by /u/LavaSauceLover
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/iij10a/do_steps_matter/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...