Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking for some inspiration on how it feels physically to loose weight.

Monday, August 31, 2020

Looking for some inspiration on how it feels physically to loose weight.

A lot of fitness information I see is centered around how good you'll look/how attractive you'll be if you manage to lose weight. I'm 5'6'' and 300 pounds and 30 years old so I really doubt I'm going to emerge from a weight loss journey as a taught, toned person with photo-ready abs. I actually find the focus on looks/attractiveness discouraging because I just feel worse thinking I'll put in a lot of effort and still have flabby skin in the end anyway.

I'd like to hear some about how it's felt for you guys to drop pounds. What kind of things can you do now? I've always wanted to go horseback riding but I don't want to hurt an animal when I'm so heavy, and for example I missed out on skydiving with friends a couple years ago because I was above the weight limit. A couple of summers ago I worked a real physical temp job and I started to feel really good for a bit, but since it ended I just haven't found time to be so active and like. Idk can I get some fitness stories that aren't just about how sexy losing weight is?

submitted by /u/tarotfeathers
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ijstuz/looking_for_some_inspiration_on_how_it_feels/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...