Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Keep failing

Friday, August 28, 2020

Keep failing

Ill try not to dig myself a rut as i type this.

18m. Trying to get 10kg off to improve my athletic performance, mindstate, and overall health. Currently 86kg down from 107kg, but i lost that weight a year and a half ago.

I started half way through july but i kept having days of binge eating, and days of fasting for 20 hours. I cannot stick to any goal i set myself. Maybe my goals arent defined enough, and i end up being too hard or too easy on myself.

Im sick of this fat. I started running a couple months ago. Fell in love with it and my performance increased rapidly but i got pretty badly injured 2 days ago so im out of commision for at least a month.

I weight lift almost every day (might take a week or two off here and there) and have for a long time. I just cant stop eating so much food!!

I went to the beach at 6am this morning to get my injured leg some cold water. It was 5 degrees celsius air temp and windy as anything. But even after that challenge i came home and ate 2 sandwiches, a banana, 4 eggs, a HEAP of these almond cocoa coconut fat bombs i made, 1 1/2 chicken breast, a protein shake, and a couple beers. Good nutrition, but just too much food. Eating solely for pleasure.

I have gotten larger over the last couple weeks despite “trying” to lose the fat.

And now im 90% sure i just completely failed my final year of highschool because its moved online from covid! I have no job and no work experience.

I feel hopeless. Not depression, but i can feel myself tip toeing around that abyss.

I know it does not help to feel bad so i will stay as mindful as best i can. Can anyone help me?

submitted by /u/callmejjjjkkkk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ii4gz9/keep_failing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...