Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Today’s my cake day and I’m not eating cake.

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Today’s my cake day and I’m not eating cake.

Hey there been a long time lurker. I in the last couple of years between some meds and totally letting go of my self I have reached a weight I’m embarrassed to even say out loud. 3 weeks ago I started a diabetes and Heart disease prevention class and am re learning habits I know and have kind of just given up on. I’m over two years sober from and opiate / benzo/ alcohol / addiction. I’m finally getting to a good place mentally after struggling with clinical depression and some other issues related to addiction . I quit smoking cigarettes 3 months ago too. Since I got sober I’ve done a lot of really amazing things... But I feel powerless over food and ashamed that I feel that way. I have to make a change , I hurt all the time and feel fatigued , and kind of hopeless about it. It hurts to walk a mile!( or even close to it ) most days. I’ve never been this out of shape or let my eating get this out of control. I’m tracking all my foods ,( I really didn’t know how much I was actually eating ) and working up to 150 minutes of physical activity a week as well as working my way up to longer fasts on IF. I’m at 90 minutes right now for physical activity weekly right now. I’ve lost 11 pounds in the last month. Which is awesome and possibly water but I’ll take it. I see so many inspiring stories and am working to be one my self. For today I’m not ready to post a weight or picture. Just reaching out for support. I want to feel better. I want to enjoy my life and participate physically without my weight being a problem that holds me back. I wanna live a longish healthy life. It’s time for me to address this. And just for today I will not eat cake

submitted by /u/roraverse
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ij69hr/todays_my_cake_day_and_im_not_eating_cake/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...