Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I never thought I'd post here

Monday, August 31, 2020

I never thought I'd post here

I've been obese my entire life honestly. I've had issues with my mental and emotional connection with food for as long as I can remember and it's been very difficult. I've always gained weight. The only times I've ever lost weight is when I'm sick for an extended period of time (I had bronchitis a year ago and lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks).

I don't weigh myself or own a scale so I only get weighed when I go to the doctor's. Last September I was 390. Today I am 362. I did a double take lol

At first I didn't understand. My relationship with food is still bad and I don't really exercise. But then I got to thinking. Ever since quarantine started, I've obviously been eating less fast food because I don't really go out. I used to drink milk and juice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And now I sometimes go days without it, while only drinking water or tea. I've been seeing a therapist and my mood has definitely improved so I'm not constantly eating like before. I don't hate myself like I used to. Who knew a global pandemic would be the thing to help me?

submitted by /u/alchemyfreak990
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ikc5ox/i_never_thought_id_post_here/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...