Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Plateau or doing something wrong???

Monday, August 31, 2020

Plateau or doing something wrong???

F20 SW:110kgs CW:91kgs GW:65kgs

Hello!!!! I’ve been on my weight loss journey since November 2019 and have almost lost 20kgs. Some of this is due to disordered eating in the beginning but as of the past 6 months I have really committed to changing my lifestyle. I use CICO so have been tracking my calories and exercise regularly.

As of the past 2 months I have increased my exercise quite a lot and needed to raise my calories has I felt a lot more hungry. My BMR is 1790kcals and I was eating at 1400-1600kcals but experienced hair loss and felt i needed to be eating more so i’ve raised my calories to 1800kcals and on weekends 1800-2100kcals never going over my TDEE (2600kcals)

So basically... i’m always eating well under my TDEE and exercising (weights, HIIT and running) 4-5 days a week, and have found myself not moving on the scales for the past 3 weeks.

I was wondering if this could be because I have raised my calorie intake or i’m just in a plateau OR i’m doing something completely wrong???? pls help x

submitted by /u/Maddi1994
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ijtif8/plateau_or_doing_something_wrong/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...