Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost about 6 months of work... feel like shit

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Lost about 6 months of work... feel like shit

About a year ago, I went from ~170lb to 138lb. I was so incredibly happy because I was getting SO close to my goal of 120. However, my mom became so concerned and thought I was getting close to being underweight. I wasn’t. At all. She started getting only high calorie foods and guilting me about losing weight. She kept telling me I looked like a skeleton. I was already mentally drained from highschool and this just added to it. I fell back to stress eating (which I previously overcame) and now that I’ve regained about 26lb , she scolds me for not fitting in clothes that I bought when I was 138lb. I just feel so shitty everyday and I can’t bring myself to lose again, even though I really want to. Everytime I try again, it lasts for about 2 weeks and then it gets ruined. I just want to be in a healthy weight again...

submitted by /u/stayhahahs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ihyaft/lost_about_6_months_of_work_feel_like_shit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...