Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it possible to lose fat but not weight?

Friday, August 28, 2020

Is it possible to lose fat but not weight?

So I’ve lost almost 30kg so far and am very close to my goal! (SW:103kg CW:75kg)

Losing it was easier than maintaining! I only did cico & next to no exercise that I wasn’t doing before. I ate around 1200-2000 zig zag over the week and so I was able to eat a bit extra on weekends & still indulge my bar hopping habits.

Took me around 6 months so I’m trying to maintain for a while to stabilize my metabolism.

Just got 7kg to go, but I’ve been at a Plato for over a month now as I’m working more towards maintaining.

But although I’ve not lost any weight my waist and hips are much smaller, so is the circumference of my thighs.( luckily I’ve kept ma boobs so far!) I’m definitely not any more muscular than I was before, I’ve always had very muscular thighs & chest due to the nature of my job.

Was wondering how this is possible? And if anyone has similar experience?

submitted by /u/spacechicken1990
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ii3m6h/is_it_possible_to_lose_fat_but_not_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...