Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: You don't have to eat that much to gain weight

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

You don't have to eat that much to gain weight

Especially if you're short.

I just had a really annoying conversation with a relative. She was trying to congratulate me on my weightloss but just not in a nice way. Then she asked me how hard it was to "not stuff my face until I feel sick every day".

I just kinda brushed it off but honestly it struck a cord.

I've never eaten a lot. Just your standard day with 2 or 3 meals and some snacks, I didn't binge or have 5k+ calorie days, I ate homecooked food, etc. But having such a low BMR (1800 when I was obese) it's so easy to steadily gain like I did when you don't count calories.

I honestly don't eat that much differently than before. Literally just a few slices of bread and some chocolate or something sweet less, that's the difference.

I'm just feeling very weird about this. I can't even name the emotion, I guess strangely annoyed? I don't know, does anyone relate?

submitted by /u/tickletonn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ihd0n1/you_dont_have_to_eat_that_much_to_gain_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...