Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Its a circle

Monday, August 31, 2020

Its a circle

When i do less sports I get lazy. When I am lazy order junk food. When I eat junk food I get lazy. When I get lazy I am less motivated. When I'm less motivated I do less chores. When I skip chores I feel worse about myself. When I feel bad I don't want to do sports...

And then i did sports. And I got more energy. And I started eating healthier. And I slept better. And I got of the couch and did chores. And I feel amazing cause I did everything on my list today.

And its not just at home. Also in the car interacting with traffic. At work. Visiting people. Playing with the cat.

And its so worth it.

Also smiling during work out helps make jt feel less worse xd

submitted by /u/tygertje
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ik4dpn/its_a_circle/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...