Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have been considering starting a diet to help me loose weight. I already plan on having a routine workout. I just dont know if my parents would be okay with me starting one. I have little confidence to ask..

Friday, August 28, 2020

I have been considering starting a diet to help me loose weight. I already plan on having a routine workout. I just dont know if my parents would be okay with me starting one. I have little confidence to ask..

I've been feeling pretty depressed lately. My weight has been getting to my mind. Everytime I eat I feel like I'm setting myself to be obese. I dont even want to touch food unless it's really healthy and still struggle with overeating. I always feel fine before I eat, but right after i want to throw up all the food i ate and starve myself for the rest of the day. Online I have seen people say that it's crucial to get someone qualified to help you diet, especially if you arent an adult. I am having trouble gaining the confidence to ask for them to start taking me to someone, and start cooking me healthy meals. Last year, when I went to the doctor's office, I was told that I was overweight, and I should seek help for a pediatrician, (I think he said pediatrician?), but my mom promptly yelled at him. She said stuff like, " How could he be overweight?? Are you trying to say my child is FAT?" It was really degrading. I started to feel like I was actually overweight. I had always thought it was just baby fat... I've been trying to start a diet on my own, but it is definitely not possible. My mom barely cooks anymore and is providing junk food to me, prompting me to eat it all. This has caused me to always think, "I'll just get healthier as i get further into puberty." What I didnt realise is that if I just keep eating all that fast food, i will just continue to gain weight, still putting me at a unhealthy bmi. I really need advice on gaining enough confidence to ask my parents. Being yelled at for very minor things that I told my parents had developed me into not being able to open up. Normally I would seek professional help, but I cant do it without my parents. I know my mom, she always hits me with a, "You're not fat, calm down. It's just baby fat". As I get older, I continue to gain weight and fear for my health.

Tl;dr: I,13M, am having trouble gaining confidence to ask my parents to take me to a professional. I am constantly binge eating and my mom is always feeding me fast food and barely cooks, even though she is very good at cooking. I feel like I will just get yelled at more if I ask them, and it's really effecting my weight.

Sorry for the rant, I need somewhere to vent.

submitted by /u/Throat-Sure
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/iimw1z/i_have_been_considering_starting_a_diet_to_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...