Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What motivated you to lose weight?

Thursday, August 27, 2020

What motivated you to lose weight?

I’m 5’7”, 185 pounds. This time 2 years ago, I was 165 and relatively content with my body and I’ve been stuck between 180-190 for about 1.5 years now. I don’t have motivation to work out, or I do and it goes away after 2 weeks and I end up in the same spot as before (I know it’s not a lot of weight, but it’s affecting my mental health). I eat something, and after I feel so guilty for doing it.

I’m just looking for advice on how to stick to your goals (maybe even specific steps taken?), motivation to keep up a healthy lifestyle instead of a diet, and life advice to implement into my daily life!

submitted by /u/stepashitt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ihgy5w/what_motivated_you_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...