Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need help, please

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

I need help, please

TW: eating disorder, sexual assault, mental health

I'm 25F, 250lbs/113kg, 5'6"/168cm.

I don't know where to start. I was always slim as a kid until I was sexually assaulted and that's when I seemed to gain weight. And I haven't stopped gaining since. I haven't binged in a while but I have a history of it. Two summers ago, I went on a 1200 cal/day diet and I lost 40lbs/18kg and I only stopped because of stress due to school.

I've started to have liver issues that might be due to my anti-depressants but my weight probably plays a bigger part. I have other health issues that I've been embarrassed to see the doctor about because of my weight - I know it's probably causing all of my issues. I just wish I could cut off parts of my body.

I want to lose weight for my health. I can't go for a walk without running out of breath. I want to go on runs like when I was a kid but it's just impossible. Everytime I try to work out at home, I get lightheaded and taste blood in my mouth.

I have plenty of food at home that will tempt me and I'm wondering if I should donate it all or keep it and just deal with it. I want to start my diet today but I don't feel like I can until all the food from my house is gone. What should I do? Money is a little tight (had to spend $5000 on my cat's eye surgery recently) but my health is worth it.

Can someone please give me some advice? Help me please. Or if anyone has any good recipes they'd like to share, I would be very grateful. I'm not a vegetarian but I prefer not to eat meat and dairy.

submitted by /u/bigbossunit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/iha8xi/i_need_help_please/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...