Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tomorrow It Changes

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Tomorrow It Changes

Hi 44f here, making a stand. Tomorrow, it changes. Back in January I had a new job, joined weight watchers, planned a trip to CA with my bestie. I weigh 257., 5’3”. Worked out daily, followed the point system, lost 11 pounds. 246!!!End of February, my beloved cat of 20 years died, and well, the rest went to shxt. Came home on March 1, and the world exploded. Lost my job due to covid, couldn’t see anyone, gained back all the weight. Quarantined with my husband we tried to make the best of it, and he’s pretty great. But I don’t workout. I eat. I sleep. I watch trash tv. Other weeks are better. I’m taking an online class. I’ve applied to thousands of jobs. I have great interviews..... but I don’t get hired. I bought an exercise bike and look at it daily. I’m lucky if I get to the outdoor pool once a week, and now it’s starting to get cool and the gym still has restrictions. I realized my health is not good. My bp is up. I have a cigarette and glass of wine at 5pm and watch more tv. I lay in bed and read. My best friend told me she’s tired of hearing about jobs So..,, no more. Need to get to the 180s. I signed up w a job coach. I’m going to drink more water. I know it’s possible to change this awful stay at home life I have created bc before- I worked. I swam. I wrote. I taught. But when my world stopped due to covid... everything was stopped for me. I never thought I was someone who was triggered by things but everything right after another this year has been awful. So..., tomorrow, let’s change a little something to make ourselves healthier and our day a little better!!!!!

submitted by /u/Engchik79
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ijood3/tomorrow_it_changes/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...