Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Baby steps, Baby!

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Baby steps, Baby!

Went to the doctors for routine results and nothing was amiss. I guess I was kind of hoping in a masochistic kind of way that I'd have high something to motivate me to try harder, but what I've been doing seems to be working just fine. Got the all clear to start rebounding/using a mini trampoline (I have munted achilles tendons) so that's a bit exciting. I've lost 5 kgs in 4 weeks, so I'm pretty chuffed- again, weighing is only likely to happen at the doc, but that's cool. Very lucky to have a mother who can't eat processed food (low sodium/liver disease-brilliantly controlled now!) and a sister who has lost 40+ kilos, so learning that when it comes to health, there's more than one way to skin a cat. Can't wait to get back out on the bike (I'm a commuter) now I've got the go ahead re: achilles. Go forth and conquer, you awesome loves!

submitted by /u/ArdiArrr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ihd0m7/baby_steps_baby/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...