Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Anyone else struggling with body image post weight loss?

Friday, August 28, 2020

Anyone else struggling with body image post weight loss?

So recently i lost around 30 pounds over the course of quarantine and still find myself adjusting to living in this new body. I’m 5’3 and went from 157 to 128 pounds, so it had a pretty significant impact on my looks. When i take photos now and look at them, i still am shocked 90% of the time thinking “wait is that really me?” It’s almost as if the 128 pound girl in the photos is a completely different person to the 157 pound girl who i still identify as. When i walk on my college campus with friends, they’ll point out that i get stares and my first words are always “they’re looking at you.” When i calculate my BMI i always put in my old weight first before i realize that’s definitely not accurate anymore. Is anyone else struggling with this? It sucks that i lost all this weight and cant even enjoy it because in my head I’m still overweight.

submitted by /u/jorrrn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/iik0v1/anyone_else_struggling_with_body_image_post/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...