Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Still feels like I'm dreaming

Friday, August 28, 2020

Still feels like I'm dreaming

Hey there everyone. I have been a part of this community for a few months now, went through the major chunk of my weightloss journey without this group but stumbled upon it just at the right time when I needed to persevere and stay patient and motivated. So thankyou, everyone for developing and maintaining such a positive space. I literally end and start my days with reading a few posts on here.

Anyway, so I am a 24 year old female, height 5 foot 3 inches. And I've lost 33 kgs or approx 73 pounds (going from 93.5 to 60.5 kgs) in the last 1 year and 4 months. And that sounds like a decent amount of time to get used to the whole process, but I still feel like it's all a dream and something this amazing could not possibly be happening to me.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this post, just a happy share I guess, with people who will understand my journey. I could go out on several emotional directions and backstories, good and bad, when I talk about my weight and the whole journey of losing it but that's for another time. For my first post, just wanted to share my progress and say it out loud.

Also, I have an exciting mini-goal to look forward to. It's my 25th birthday in about a month and my goal is to be in the 50's range by then (kilos obviously). The first time ever in my adult life. So I'm hoping I can hit it ( I know one month seems like enough time but you know how the rate of loss slows down so much when you're closer to the end) and I shall update you guys once I do!

So if you're reading this, thankyou. We have all got this and can totally make the change we have always dreamed of, I promise.

submitted by /u/LightAfterDark95
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/iimv1u/still_feels_like_im_dreaming/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...