Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Down to 110kg

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Down to 110kg

Hi guys,

This is my first post here. I went on holiday this summer to an amusement park and the most horrible thing happend... I got removed from a roller-coaster because the safety bar couldn't fit in me :( that walk of shame was the most horrible thing ever! I cried for like 15 minutes after that in the bathroom.

This was also the moment I decided that I had to change. So at that point I was close to 115kg. About 4 weeks later I just hit 110 this morning! I know it is not much really, but I am really really happy with it! I always have a bit of trouble with overeating and getting snacks. But when I weight myself this morning I was like: nope not getting any snacks this week!

I think if I can push through the way I do now, I can ride that roller-coaster in a year!

Anyways I just feel really happy about it and wanted to share ^

submitted by /u/Nym_Chan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/iio9zv/down_to_110kg/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...