Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: As of September 1st 2020 I will begin my journey into weight loss

Monday, August 31, 2020

As of September 1st 2020 I will begin my journey into weight loss

I’m 17M, 5’8, 198lbs and as off today I will begin my journey into losing weight. My target goal is to be 160lbs by the end of the year! That’s 121 days (just over 17 weeks) which means if I lose 2.2lbs a week I will achieve my goal! Of course it sounds easier than it actually will be but I believe in myself that I will be able to accomplish my goals and end this year well. I have set myself rules in this journey. I will do atleast 8k steps per day whether that be walking to and from college, or going for a walk/run. I will permit myself to 1 treat meal a week. As well as making sure I keep an average of losing 2lbs a week. I will cut out all of the junk food/fast food/sugary drinks in replacement for healthy lower calorie options. I’m sure this won’t be read by anyone but this is more as a way to document my progress week-by-week. I will be back next week to give an update if you’re interested 👍 good luck to everyone on this same journey 🤜 we can do this together...

submitted by /u/ReliantHydra
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ik9va3/as_of_september_1st_2020_i_will_begin_my_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...