Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I hit a big milestone, then lost the desire to continue.

Monday, August 31, 2020

I hit a big milestone, then lost the desire to continue.

I started this thing in March, when the COVID shutdowns hit my area hard. I (F, 26, 5’9”) was my largest ever, weighing in at 235 lbs. When I saw the scale that day, something clicked in my brain and I made the decision to eat better. For the first time in my life, I actually wanted to do it. Eating right felt good! Exercise felt good!

About 2 weeks ago, I hit 199. I haven’t been under 200 pounds since my sophomore year of high school, so this was a very proud moment for me! I thought this new achievement would make me want to work even harder, but it’s had the complete opposite affect on me.

I just don’t want to do it anymore. I mean, of course I want to keep seeing results and obviously I don’t want to gain it back, but I’m tired of all the work. I tried to give myself a few maintenance days, thinking maybe I just needed a break, but “a couple days” turned into 2 weeks and I’ve gained 5 pounds back.

I guess I’m just feeling very discouraged, and I’m not sure where to go next.

That’s all. Thanks for letting me vent.

submitted by /u/dershky17
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ijv4iu/i_hit_a_big_milestone_then_lost_the_desire_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...