Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The last diet I’ll be on

Saturday, August 29, 2020

The last diet I’ll be on

Well, last time I was on a diet, I lost about 15lb (300 to 285) and just fizzled out for some reason. That was like February of last year.... I was talking with someone, and it inspired me to try again. I was back up to 297 at this point. But it was decided: This time, I would make it count. I’ve limited calories to 1500 a day for the past 8 days so far and have already lost 9 pounds (however true that is, all I can say is that it’s consistently dropping. Probably mostly water, but progress nonetheless). I know it’ll slow down soon, but so far i’m not hungry all the time, i’m drinking more water, and i’m making healthy habits. I have to believe I was consuming well over 3,500 calories. Maybe more than 4,000 even. I never counted. But i’m already feeling good about this diet and i’m not starving either. This will be the last diet. Healthy habits will be made and once I lose this weight, it will stay off through constant effort if need be. <200lb is the goal for now. This post is to make me remember and give me the motivation if I do ever succumb to my old ways. I will do everything I can not to let that happen. My current goal is to lose weight through calorie deficit alone. We will see if that needs modified, but i’m really banking on it.

submitted by /u/JD32397
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/iiovga/the_last_diet_ill_be_on/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...