Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Getting used to: Being Full ≠ Being Fat

Monday, August 31, 2020

Getting used to: Being Full ≠ Being Fat

SW: 220lbs CW: 200lbs GW: 150lbs

I’m grateful for this community. So many of you have inspired my journey and I’m down 20lbs from July 7th to now thanks to a new nutrition and exercise routine.

However, it’s amazing to see my body adapt to food and movement but my mind struggles with old patterns of negativity.

This is the first time I’m on a holistic journey - weight loss and exercise all these years has meant either being fatigued or famished and people telling me it’s “normal.”

So now when I feel full after an extremely clean and balanced meal, I have to hold my hand to my heart and have gratitude because the phrase “oh I ate so much, I feel fat,” arrives so effortlessly.

Over the past few days, I’ve eaten within my calorie limit but took a break from eating clean and I spent all day thinking I was definitely 210lbs with all the carb/water weight etc. and after a hearty meal, stood on the scale “just to check” and I was 202 lbs.

Again, in that moment - I had to practice kindness, not belittle myself, call myself silly etc but calmly tell myself, this has to get better. My relationship with the self, food and my mind is what’s equally important, if not more.

So just a random rant out there - to anyone who may be struggling in their hearts and minds like me.

Please continue to Feel full. Feel whole. Feel loved.

❤️

submitted by /u/mk2154
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ikab4g/getting_used_to_being_full_being_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...