Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking for an alternative to gum

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Looking for an alternative to gum

Hey all,

After a spectacular crash abroad thanks to stress and boredom eating I'm back on track. One thing I've observed is that I can concentrate much better and am general more focused and less 'bored' when I'm chewing on something or can play with something in my mouth. I don't have any sensory issues as far as I know so it might be just a personal thing.

However I have the problem to find something to use because I absolutely can't stand chewing gum. The texture makes me gag, for me it feels like biting on a slug covered in velvet. So far I munch on sugar free bonbons but would like to find an alternative. Licorice is unfortunately not an option for me and a chew toy like for sensory issues doesn't work in a professional setting. Veggies and fruit don't last long enough, so I wanted to ask, has someone here another recommendation what I could try? I'm out of options.

submitted by /u/NoodleDisziplin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ihibza/looking_for_an_alternative_to_gum/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...