Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Turns out leaving a toxic relationship is a great weight loss plan!

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Turns out leaving a toxic relationship is a great weight loss plan!

6' (F) SW 345 CW 285 GW 250

My ex had some feeder tendencies. I was always overweight but towards the end of the relationship he would give me fast food to sedate/calm me at night. Our only "activity" together was getting food in some way, shape, or form. When we broke up I thought I would balloon up to 400 because of my emotional eating....turns out I was doing more of that in the relationship!

I got a manual labor job for a bit which helped kick start my exercise/activity level. I made an effort to go hiking/exploring every week since I moved to the mountains to get away from the ex. I started purposely eating half that was in front of me (and saving the rest for lunch the next day) and trying to eat a vegetable with every meal. I've limited carbs/starches on alternating days. I also stopped eating fast food.

To all those who think that they need to stay in a relationship because they're overweight or feel unattractive/like you wouldn't be able to get anyone else, STOP! You are probably putting yourself in a worse position, and you'd be so much happier just taking care of you![progress pics!](http://imgur.com/gallery/VMRsB8Z)

submitted by /u/former_anachronism
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ihwwfr/turns_out_leaving_a_toxic_relationship_is_a_great/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...