Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can’t break the cycle

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Can’t break the cycle

Hit calorie deficit for a few days or weeks max- then binge on pizza or the like. This gets me off track for days weeks or months. Then I repeat the process all over again and again.
-My TDEE is about 3k at 395 lbs (m/ 5’10”) -I try to eat about 2k daily. -obese since childhood

I just don’t stick with it. I read so many great success stories where people say “and something just clicked”. Incredibly my blood pressure and blood sugar are normal so I haven’t had a health issue as a catalyst yet. Although in my 50s now and knees hurt all the time.

If you’ve read this far, thanks. I know there’s no magic bullet and cico is ultimately where it’s at.

Any advice or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/itsoscilatingagain
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ijqduk/cant_break_the_cycle/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...