Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 27

Thursday, August 27, 2020

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 27

Hello losers,

I hope you're conquering today.

Weight by end of month (199 lbs, preferably trend weight): Better. I'll fess up by end of month.

Stay within calorie range (1500 weekdays, maintenance weekends): On point today. Gonna have some chicken wraps for din din.

Exercise 5 days a week: Lunch walk plus swings and some good old fashioned grocery hauling. 19/27 days.

Self-care journaling (once a week, 60 minutes): Did a little at lunch. 4/4 weeks.

Self-care time (working on love journals, beauty treatments, drawing 13/26 days): Early to bed tonight.

Try a new recipe once a week: Baked donuts, enchilada casserole, bbq hummus, more different enchilada casserole, dressing(s), crock pot mashed cauliflower & ground turkey almost stroganoff. 6/5 weeks.

50 pages of The Body Keeps the Score: Not today. 0/50 pages.

No fast food or candy from the work dish: Streak day 3. Resisted the call of donuts this morning.

Be present in my body & accept the sensory feedback: Body says more exercise yes please endorphins.

Be more mindful & express gratitude, avoid the hedonic treadmill: I am mindful of how changeable my mood is. I am mindful of how my internal dialogue has been running a new range from terrible to wonderful. I am not always pleased about it but I am aware. I'm grateful for this community of people on the same journey so even when I feel alone I can point here and know I'm on the struggle bus with some wonderful people.

Your turn kids!

P.S. I read all y'alls comments every day & I am so fucking proud. You guys inspire me to keep fighting the good fight.

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ihwczb/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_27/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...